Monday, May 18, 2015

Persuasive Letter

August

Dear New Student:

I wish to welcome you to campus. I expect you have given a lot of thought to the credit courses you are going to take, but perhaps you are still unsure whether to participate in sports, student government, or a volunteer organization. To assist you in making these important decisions, let me tell you more truly relevant ways since my first day on campus three years ago.

When I first came here, I thought everything is interesting. There were many kinds of activities. After I considered a period of time, I decided to participate in the swimming club because the swimming is my favorite sport. I like the feeling of consuming my energy when I swam in the water. So if you are also a swimming enthusiast, you can join us.

The goal of our club is making every member more healthy by swimming. We have our own schedule so that we could have time for training and it will not affect our academic courses. Also, I have to tell you that our main activity is training and it is not easy. You might get hurt sometimes when you  are swimming. But we have professional emergency personnel, she or he will make sure your safety. Besides it, we also have many interesting games on special holiday. Our equipment is very perfect. There are two kinds of swimming pool for us. The first one is indoor pool and the other one is outdoor pool. Once you become a member of us,you can use both of them anytime. What's more, if you win a match, the school commission will give you extra scores according to the level of the match when you graduate from college. I think all of that are really beckoning.

Finally, if you are attracted by what I said, you just come to meet us and previously call us. The deadline will be next Friday and the meeting will be held in the gym. By the way, don't forget to bring your student's identity card.


                               
                                                                                                                                  Your's sincerely
                                                                                                         
                                                                                                                                         Andy Chen
                                                                                                             


1 comment: